Kurt Adler J3764 Hand-Carved Wooden 12-Piece Child's First Nativity Set 10-1/2-Inch


Glad I bought this for my toddler5

I bought this along with Tomie's Little Christmas Pageant for my 2.5 yr old. I am happy with both. It is made in China but the box indicates the paint is lead free. The figures are a nice chunky size for my toddler's hands. I believe the figures are bigger than the Fisher Price set.



I think it is a good set for the price but there are 2 things I think buyers will want to consider. First it does not have an actual stable as other sets do(though we will probably make one by painting a shoebox). Second although I like that it is made of wood (makes it very charming) it IS a soft wood and I suspect that with some rough handling it might get dinged and nicked up.

More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List